- All Known Subinterfaces:
- ArrayCtorRecyclable, InitableRecyclable, TurbineRunData
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- DefaultCookieParser, DefaultParameterParser, DefaultTurbineRunData, IntakeTool, OMTool, RecyclableSupport
- public interface Recyclable
An interface for objects that can be pooled and
recycled several times by different clients.
- $Id: Recyclable.java 264148 2005-08-29 14:21:04Z henning $
- Ilkka Priha
Disposes the object after use.
Checks whether the recyclable has been disposed.
Recycles the object for a new client.
public void recycle()
- Recycles the object for a new client. Recycle methods with
parameters must be added to implementing object and they will be
automatically called by pool implementations when the object is
taken from the pool for a new client. The parameters must
correspond to the parameters of the constructors of the object.
For new objects, constructors can call their corresponding recycle
methods whenever applicable.
The recycle methods must call their super.
public void dispose()
- Disposes the object after use. The method is called
when the object is returned to its pool.
The dispose method must call its super.
public boolean isDisposed()
- Checks whether the recyclable has been disposed.
- true, if the recyclable is disposed.
Copyright © 2000-2005 Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.